|Cold-Plus is a new, innovative, proprietary technology that improves efficiency without adding chemically reacting or altering additives. Cold-Plus is a refrigerant modifier. Cold-Plus effectively deals with a problem that has previously been untreatable in A/C refrigeration systems. That problem is “Oil Fouling”. Cold-Plus will dislodge the non-conductive layer of oil, that over time, lines the interior tubing within the system.
After this layer of oil has been removed, a layer of sub-micron, chemically inert polymers are fused into the pores and inner walls of the copper tubing, the evaporator and condenser coils. This will prevent the return of Oil Fouling. This in turn enables a faster heat transfer, with less laminar friction on the refrigerant for better overall performance. Cold-Plus will also greatly reduce the friction in the compressor making it more efficient, while extending its useful life.
|• Improve the heat transfer of the coils & increase the number of refrigerant cycles per minute
• Lower the refrigerant temperature during the change from vapor to liquid to vapor,
• Cold-Plus technology is not part of the polarized refrigerant oil additives family (PROA)
• Cold-Plus has been third party tested at ETL laboratories, as well as in the “real world”
• Ultimately Cold-Plus saves you money and extends the useful life of the equipment
• Reduce A/C and refrigeration run times by cooling more efficiently
• Lower electricity bills (fewer kilowatts used)
• Lower greenhouse emissions
• Reduce maintenance
• A quick ROI
• One time application